Trucker Jacket / 12 oz. Rigid Indigo Denim
Equipped with two convenient inside pockets and made to last, this is truly the perfect jean jacket. Our 100% cotton denim is made in Italy and finished with a unique blend of Bluesign© approved technology that makes it water, stain and odor resistant because well, less stains means less washing, and less washing saves water.
- Content: 12 oz. Rigid 100% Cotton Denim Imported from Italy
- Two inside pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Two side pockets
- Water repellency remains 80% effective after 30 washes
- Stain and oder resistance stays effect through the lifetime of the garment
- Model is 6'0” wearing a size small
- Garment length from high point shoulder to bottom edge: 27" or 69cm
Care Instructions: We recommend only washing this jacket when absolutely necessary, as the treatment will repel stains, resists odors, and detract bacteria. If washing, machine wash cold with tumble dry low and cool iron.
- Well-Made in LA out of Ethically sourced fabric
- Compared to other denim mills, our mill uses 50% less water
- Our denim mill recycles 100% of their fabric waste into yarn and housing insulation
- We are working on developing a custom blend of fully recycled denim fabric, but until then - less stains and less bacteria mean less washes, which saves on water.
- The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production, and eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and sets and controls standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production.
Learn more about our bluesign® approved treated denim here.
There are upsides and downsides to being a small company like we are. One of the upsides is getting to really control the quality of our products and who we partner with to make them. While a major downside is the capital and overhead costs for inventory. Pre-ordering is our way of keeping quality and sustainability a primary focus during these growing stages.
The good news is we will be hosting live inventory in the near future, but until then, we’re offering a pre-order discount as our way of saying thanks.