Restructured Sweatshirt / Hemp-Cotton Terry
This oversized, dropped shoulder sweatshirt with ribbed knit details drapes easy on the body and is the perfect weight for layering. Made out of our sustainably sourced, hemp-cotton French Terry and garment dyed for a soft, unique finish. This is a must-have in any women’s wardrobe.
- Content: 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton Jersey
- Spun with fine yarn to produce an incredibly soft, strong fabric
- Restructured crew neckline
- Ribbed gusset detail
- We ensure the lifetime wear of this garment giving attention to detail by using durable thread and premium knitwear sewing details
- Our garments are uniquely dyed, no two are alike making yours, special to you
- Model is 5’9” wearing a size small
- Garment length from high point shoulder to bottom edge: 22 1/2" or 57cm
Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold water with like colors; tumble dry or hang dry
- Well-Made in LA out of Ethically sourced fabric
- Dyed using our low impact garment dye process that’s easier on the environment
- Uses a 100% Organic Cotton and Hemp blend
- Grown from Non-GMO seeds and without using harmful chemicals and pesticides
- Organic Cotton and Hemp both require significantly less water to grow than traditional cotton
- Hemp is naturally UV and mold resistant and takes dye easy and holds color through washes longer
Learn more about our Hemp Cotton blends here.
There are upsides and downsides to being a small company like we are. One of the upsides is getting to really control the quality of our products and who we partner with to make them. While a major downside is the capital and overhead costs for inventory. Pre-ordering is our way of keeping quality and sustainability a primary focus during these growing stages.
The good news is we will be hosting live inventory in the near future, but until then, we’re offering a pre-order discount as our way of saying thanks.