This is the perfect solution for any casual occasion. Looser neckline, slightly longer in the body and perfect for a front tuck - this shirt keeps things feeling effortless time and time again. It comes in our sustainably sourced hemp-cotton jersey, which is soft, lightweight and drapes effortlessly on the body. This shirt is a no-brainer.
- Content: 30% Hemp, 70% Organic Cotton Jersey
- Spun with fine yarn to produce an incredibly soft, strong fabric
- Open Crew neckline
- Our garments are uniquely dyed, no two are alike making yours special to you
- Models are 5’9” wearing a size small
- Garment length from high point shoulder to bottom edge: 23 3/4" or 60cm
Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold water with like colors; tumble dry or hang dry
- Well-Made in LA out of Ethically sourced fabric
- Dyed using our low impact garment dye process that’s easier on the environment
- Uses a 100% Organic Cotton and Hemp blend
- Grown from Non-GMO seeds and without using harmful chemicals and pesticides
- Organic Cotton and Hemp both require significantly less water to grow than traditional cotton
- Hemp is naturally UV and mold resistant and takes dye easy and holds color through washes longer
Learn more about our Hemp Cotton blends here.
There are upsides and downsides to being a small company like we are. One of the upsides is getting to really control the quality of our products and who we partner with to make them. While a major downside is the capital and overhead costs for inventory. Pre-ordering is our way of keeping quality and sustainability a primary focus during these growing stages.
Since our pieces are designed with timelessness in mind, it is rare that they will ever be offered at a discounted price. However, we know it’s not fun to wait for your order to arrive, so our pre-order discount is our way of saying thanks.